SGM Physician Research Consortium is an expanding site management organization that works in conjunction with motivated and successful medical practices. Our staff consists of board-certified physicians in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, Internal Medicine, Wound care and Ophthalmology. We are continuing to add a wide variety of physicians to our group, which will allows us to offer treatment options to those patients with complex and resistant medical conditions.
We pride ourselves in conducting clinical trials following Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and employing staff that is dedicated to both our patient’s safety and to the sponsor to ensure a successful trial.
Our sites offer the following:
- Fully-equipped exam rooms
- Designated area for study monitors with access to copy machine
- T1 server or Wi-Fi for high-speed internet access available for coordinators and monitors
- Secured area to store study documents
- Secured, climate-controlled area for drug storage
- Easy access free parking
- Remote data entry capabilities
- -20°C degree freezer for specimen storage
- Customized source documents for each study